If you’ve been reading Dobber content for a year or more, you don’t need any preamble. The 2019 Fantasy Prospects Report has been released, and is once again an invaluable resource for all your keeper and dynasty league needs. For newer readers, here’s a quick synopsis:
- Full profiles, with long-term and upside stat predictions, of every notable prospect on the planet. Over 480 total.
- This includes deep reads and fantasy outlooks for over 100(!) 2019-draft eligible prospects.
- Top-50 prospect rankings from Dobber himself, Cam Robinson, and over a dozen other prospect experts, all compiled for comparison.
- Goalies are ranked and profiled as well – this isn’t exclusive to skaters.
- NEW – A quick-glance summary for every NHL team’s top prospects in a variety of categories
To entice you even further, I’m following my annual tradition of foolishly giving away information to whet the appetites of all you hungry fantasy owners. If you like what you see, the Report can be purchased HERE:
- The Upside Comparable for Anaheim’s Isac Lundestrom: Henrik Zetterberg
- The Expected Arrival for Arizona’s Tyler Steenbergen: 2021-22
- What do we think of Sabres prospect Alex Nylander’s NHL Certainty? 90%
- Carolina’s highest-upside in Multicategry? Jack Drury
- Chicago’s Top Sniper? Philipp Kurashev
- Colorado’s Long Term Project? Nick Henry
- Columbus’ Best Setup Man? Kirill Marchenko
- Who is Florida’s pick for Boom/Bust Potential? Grigori Denisenko
- The DH Draft Advice on Russian-contracted Kirill Kaprizov? Still “Blue-chip prospect, draft ASAP” of course. Just be patient.
- After re-entering the draft and going in the 4th-round, Dallas’ Adam Mascherin (107) remained within 1 rank of his previous standing
- The biggest fantasy drop from 2018 to 2019 on Calgary? Kerby Rychel, from 132 to 423.
- Detroit has 3 prospects ranked in the top 51, all of which were not in their system this time last year…
- I’m done giving away rankings, but Edmonton’s Tyler Benson rose over 100 spots…
- How high is LA centerman Nikolai Prokhorkin’s upside? Our report says 70+ points…but only a 15% of doing so
Hopefully those free samples from half the league are enough to peke your interest. Don’t tell my bosses. Once again, the report can be downloaded here:
FIRST NHL GOALS TIME!
I missed last week’s late-playoff first NHL goal whilst camping but I’m atoning now.
Dylan Gambrell receives the looooooong stretch pass and beats one of the hottest goalies in the league for his first ever.
Thanks for reading, and good luck with your pre-draft preparations!
- Prospect Ramblings: An Ode to my Fantasy Hockey Godfathers
- PNHLe Organizational Rankings: 31-26
- Prospect Ramblings: Musings on Podkolzin, Denisenko, Stützle, The 2020 Crop, & More (Sept 7)
- PNHLe Organizational Rankings: 25-21
- Prospect Ramblings: Preseason Overreactions Edition!
- Liiga Report - September 2019
- Shift Work: Cole Perfetti
- Prospect Deep Dive: Anton Lundell