After watching both an AHL game and the CHL Top Prospects game live in the past week Peter gives some scouting notes and observations from each game. Vitali Abramov and Russ Cohen were interviewed in the intermission of each game (Apologies for background audio) Peter asks Vitali about the differences between junior, AHL and NHL and for Vitali to forecast his fantasy upside.
Russ gives Peter plenty of great prospect insight from players in the Top Prospect game, junior all the way up to hot rookies in the NHL.
Enjoy the show
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE!
- Nevalainen: 2020 Mock Draft
- Why Quinton Byfield at 1st Overall Isn't All That Crazy
- Draft Class Deep Dive: RHD Jamie Drysdale
- Prospect Ramblings: Today's Most Slept on Prospects
- Draft Class Deep Dive: LHD Jake Sanderson
- 2020 NHL Draft: Best- and Worst-Case Scenarios Part 2
- Prospect Ramblings: Applying Quantitative Risk Assessment to Drafting
- DPR Episode 93: Organizational Rankings, Prospect Report Review With Pat Quinn and Jokke Nevalainen