No guest on this episode as it was a last minute production. Peter opens with a review of the top scorers across each CHL league starting in the OHL:
Quinten Byfield (2020 Draft), Arthur kaliyev (LAK), Nick Robertson and Semyon Der-Arguchintesv (TOR), Philip Tomasino (NAS) and Ilya Solovyov, and undrafted D+2 prospect debuting in the CHL from Belarus are all discussed
From the WHL, it is over age heavy as Peter talks about Connor Zary (2020 Draft), Bryce Kindrop, Orrin Centazzo, and James Hamblin (Free agents) and Alexi Protas (WAS)
The Rimouski top line leads the scoring in the Q and are the focus players from the QMJHL:
Alexis Lafrenier (2020 Draft), Cedirc Pare (BOS) and Dmitri Zavgorodny (CGY) are 1-2-3 in league scoring as the top line in Rimouski. Yegor Sokolov is a D+2 player that has size and Raphael Lavoie (EDM) complete the list.
Kingston Frontenacs top player Shane Wright is impressing as a 15-year-old. The exceptional status star is thriving despite his merger surroundings on a challenged team. Kingston needs to surround him with better players next year or risk losing him.
Finally, Peter gives you three prospects to know if you are in a very deep dynasty keeper league. All three are well under the radar and 1% Fantrax owned or less!
Hope you enjoy this episode, and thanks for listening.
Enjoy the show
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE!
- 2020 NHL Draft Ranking: European prospects (November 2019)
- Tournament Review: U20 Four Nations – November 2019 (Part 1)
- Shift Work: Quinton Byfield
- Prospect Ramblings: The Quebec Leg of the Canada-Russia Series
- Tournament Review: U20 Four Nations – November 2019 (Part 2)
- Liiga Report - November 2019
- WHL Report - November 2019
- DPR Episode 69: Russia preview of Canada Russia Super Series and Wisconsin and Penn State Notes