Brian Flynn, W
Hometown: Lynnfield, MA
Drafted: Undrafted – Signed as free agent
April 2013 – Flynn signed with the Buffalo Sabres in March 2012 after a four-year standout collegiate career at Maine (Hockey East). He gained some pro experience at the end of last season and complied solid production down on the farm in Rochester this season. A recent call up in March to Buffalo has given the prospect an opportunity to show his skills. Not huge in size though will mix it up a bit, but more of a point getter as he has good vision to find the open man and possesses a shot and stick skills to finish himself. Originally a product from the New England prep leagues in the Pomfret School and juniors with New Hampshire Jr. Monarchs (EJHL).
Fantasy Outlook: C-
Flynn will not be a high-end point producer in the NHL although his hockey sense and offensive instincts could become valuable.
Flynn potting a backhander against Senators as he reads play well in getting open to finish for the goal.
Buy the latest Fantasy Prospects Report here.
- Tournament Review: U20 Four Nations – November 2019 (Part 1)
- Talking Goalies with Former NHLer Mike McKenna
- Tournament Review: U20 Four Nations – November 2019 (Part 2)
- Prospect Ramblings: Calder Power Rankings 003
- Prospect Ramblings: Updated WJC Projection for Team Finland
- Shift Work: Anton Lundell
- Interview: 2020 NHL Draft Prospect Eemil Viro
- DPR Episode 70: Canada Russia Review and WHL Preview