It is with great excitement that we announce our new partnership with InStat Hockey – the premier scouting platform on the planet.
“InStat uses its own analysis methodology, which gives a fair overview of a team’s performance in a match and during the season.”
Additionally, “InStat registers game events based on the video of the game, rather than on actual game observation. This is why our data is as accurate as possible. InStat has developed a comprehensive methodology of statistical analysis after discussions with coaches and hockey analysts. Coaching staffs and players of teams on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean use reports provided by InStat.”
This partnership will only increase our ability at DobberProspects to continue to provide some of the top player assessments available in order to help you thrive in fantasy hockey, keep track of your favourite team’s prospects, or help build your depth of knowledge on draft-eligible talent coming up.
Our Head of North American Scouting, Tony Ferrari was the Keynote Speaker for InStat’s most recent webinar. Tony speaks at length of the platform’s impressive collection of video and advanced statistics. You can watch that here
Follow InStat on Twitter @InStatHockey
- Nevalainen: 2020 Mock Draft
- Draft Class Deep Dive: RHD Jamie Drysdale
- Why Quinton Byfield at 1st Overall Isn't All That Crazy
- Prospect Ramblings: Today's Most Slept on Prospects
- Draft Class Deep Dive: LHD Jake Sanderson
- 2020 NHL Draft: Best- and Worst-Case Scenarios Part 2
- Prospect Ramblings: Applying Quantitative Risk Assessment to Drafting
- DPR Episode 93: Organizational Rankings, Prospect Report Review With Pat Quinn and Jokke Nevalainen