NCAA Hockey Drops the Puck
The college hockey season gets underway this weekend in the NCAA. The exciting matchup of the weekend involves a deep seeded rivalry home-and-home matchup on Saturday and Sunday between defending National Champion Minnesota-Duluth and the 18th ranked Golden Gophers of Minnesota. Junior Riley Tufte (Dallas Stars), Sophomore Mikey Anderson (LA Kings), and Sophomore Scott Perunovich (St. Louis Blues) will be leading the title defense for the preseason #1 ranked Bulldogs.
You can watch both the games here: https://umdbulldogs.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey
The other game that will catch the eye of interested observers will be the 4th ranked Michigan Wolverines and star sophomore defenseman Quinn Hughes as they host Vermont on Saturday. Certainly, all Vancouver Canucks fans will have a watchful eye over his progress all season. Hughes isn’t the only reason Michigan has high hopes for the season as they also have Josh Norris, who was a key part of the trade package going to Ottawa a few weeks ago for Erik Karlsson, so Senators fans also have a reason to be keyed in on the Wolverines this season.
You can watch Saturdays contest here: https://mgoblue.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey
- Best and Worst Teams at Finding NHL Players from the Draft
- NHL Draft Pick Probabilities By Position
- Roll of the Dice: 2020 Mock Draft - Chaos Edition
- NHL Draft Report: Sleepers, Summer Birthdays and Jacob Perreault!
- Prospect Ramblings: The NHL Draft and Looking back at Last Years Top-50 Prospects
- 2020-21 DobberProspects Organizational Rankings: 19-14
- We Have A Draft Lottery (Or Two)!
- Talking with Tony: Jake Neighbours 2020 Draft Interview