NCAA Hockey Drops the Puck
The college hockey season gets underway this weekend in the NCAA. The exciting matchup of the weekend involves a deep seeded rivalry home-and-home matchup on Saturday and Sunday between defending National Champion Minnesota-Duluth and the 18th ranked Golden Gophers of Minnesota. Junior Riley Tufte (Dallas Stars), Sophomore Mikey Anderson (LA Kings), and Sophomore Scott Perunovich (St. Louis Blues) will be leading the title defense for the preseason #1 ranked Bulldogs.
You can watch both the games here: https://umdbulldogs.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey
The other game that will catch the eye of interested observers will be the 4th ranked Michigan Wolverines and star sophomore defenseman Quinn Hughes as they host Vermont on Saturday. Certainly, all Vancouver Canucks fans will have a watchful eye over his progress all season. Hughes isn’t the only reason Michigan has high hopes for the season as they also have Josh Norris, who was a key part of the trade package going to Ottawa a few weeks ago for Erik Karlsson, so Senators fans also have a reason to be keyed in on the Wolverines this season.
You can watch Saturdays contest here: https://mgoblue.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey
- Top 60 Fantasy Hockey Prospect Goalies – February 2019
- Tournament Review: U18 Five Nations in Russia
- Ramblings: Byram, The Beanpot, U18 5 Nations Tourney, Rankings, & More (Feb 8)
- Prospects Ramblings: Giving up on top picks is...bad
- Prospect Ramblings: 2019 NHL Draft Fantasy Ranking Top 10 & Matt Luff
- AHL Report: Midseason Awards
- Prospect Deep Dive: Bowen Byram
- DPR Episode 50: Beanpot Review, Waiver Wire and More