Why aren’t we talking about the CHL playoffs!!!???
I will begin with the OHL playoffs, and will add to this later this week/weekend/next week I hope!
Guelph was able to win game seven versus the London Knights by scoring five unanswered goals to win the game 6-3. Four goals were scored in the third by Isaac Ratcliff (Phi) and MacKenzie Entwistle (Chi). Nick Suzuki (Mtl) finished with a goal and two assists, Ratcliff had two goals and an assist, and Sean Durzi (LA) had three assists all for Guelph. Alex Formenton (Ott) had a goal and an assist to lead the way for the Knights.
The Western final is now set with Guelph playing the Saginaw Spirit starting today. Saginaw defeated the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds in six games to get here.
Guelph is led by Nick Suzuki 11GP, 10-10-20, and Nate Scharr (Ari) 11GP, 4-10-14, and Ratcliff 11GP, 5-8-13
Saginaw is led by Owen Tippett 10GP, 9-8-17, Brady Gilmour (Det) 10GP, 2-10-12, and Ryan McLeod (Edm) 10GP, 4-6-10
The Eastern final is a match-up between the Ottawa 67’s and the Oshawa Generals, as Ottawa defeated Sudbury Wolves in four games, and still has not lost this playoffs. The opponents in Oshawa last defeated the Niagara IceDogs in six games.
Ottawa, while decimating teams, is led by Lucas Chiodo (#TooSmall undrafted overager) at 8GP, 6-10-16, Kyle Maksimovich (another #TooSmall undrafted overager) at 6GP, 5-9-14, Tye Felhaber (Dal) 8GP, 6-7-13, and Sasha Chmelevski (SJ) 8GP, 3-10-13
Thanks for reading. I will soon have more time to dive deeper and expand on my ramblings!
Follow my twitter: @FHPQuinn
- NHL Draft Pick Probabilities By Position
- 2020-21 DobberProspects Organizational Rankings: 31-26
- Best and Worst Teams at Finding NHL Players from the Draft
- Roll of the Dice: 2020 Mock Draft - Chaos Edition
- Prospect Ramblings: The NHL Draft and Looking back at Last Years Top-50 Prospects
- Prospect Ramblings: Lafreniere, Kaprizov and Other Players with High Expectations
- We Have A Draft Lottery (Or Two)!
- Talking with Tony: Jake Neighbours 2020 Draft Interview